Location: Gampel Pavilion, UConn Storrs Campus
Date: April 28, 2017
Time: 01:00 pm
Details of Event
You are cordially invited to tour the School of Engineering Senior Design exhibits at Gampel Pavilion on Friday, April 29th at 1:00 pm. Senior Design is the capstone project for our students, held the last day of their senior semester. This year, more than 160 teams will display the results of their yearlong projects.
Family, friends and colleagues are invited to join you; call an old classmate for an impromptu reunion. This is a great opportunity for children to meet students & faculty members and get a sense of the Storrs campus vibe.
Traveling to Storrs
- Travel towards Storrs on Route 195
- Turn onto North Eagleville Road (Congregational Church on right)
- Take your first left onto Glenbrook Road
- At the stop sign, turn left onto Hillside Road
- At the second stop sign, turn right onto Stadium Road. The entrance to the South Parking Garage will be on your left.
Parking & Registration: Park in the South Parking Garage (SPRK). Adjacent to the UConn Co-op, the 24-hour South Garage is located at 505 Stadium Road, Unit 3204, Storrs CT 06269. Exit garage, cross Stadium Road and enter Gampel Pavilion via the southeast entrance.
Target Audience: Open to All
Sponsored By: Undergraduate Office